Saturday, September 5, 2009

school life





long time didn't write blog lo....
because lazy write ah...haha
holiday over already...
then at sch gt little bit sienz and siok lo....
haiz...expecially Wong Lee Ean....
she teach our seuntai kata...
I want sleep already....
Wednesday ah....she want monitor go to 2A5 find ppl ah...
then the monitor very late liao...didn't back to class...
she ma go to find lo...
she jz go out, the monitor jiu come back liao...
hai4 tiok her want go to second floor find monitor...
when the monitor come back...
we all clapping and shouting...
we also play her lo....
I think she gt 老人痴呆症...
want our class bring wat book also don't know...
then we ma play her say...u didin't tell me bring this book bring that book...gai lo
I hate spoke check...
yesterday ah...gt spoke check..
hocai I gt cut the hair...abo want cut hair by displin teacher and demerit
3 marks ah no siao siao mia.....
then the displin teacher say tuesday want check again....sienz lo
qian yun ah something wrong de lo...
she always say same thing mia....
I think y the director don't want preter her...
because her word always same de...
then the director c tiok her also want run la....haha
erm......I think also ntg to say liao
lastly...I want vow...
wish my final exam can gt a good result...
today write until here la...bye...don't miss me oo
haha...jkjk

  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha very (interesting)life

Ling said...

haha...lame la u==