Friday, April 23, 2010


tomorrow is AGM...I so hate d thing coming already
will I sad??will I happy???don't know
I just now see jiaqi's blog,and eyvonne's facebook write d things..
feel that we want leave someone already..
y want like that..we also can be friend,right??
but I know got some reason make us want do like that..
"如果我们真的跟你们很好的话,我很怕我们在活动时很难面对你们,
你们也一样"this just my stand...
but I think our hubungan will nt like before so good already..
will change..really will change..u all will see we all change already..if don't believe
I feel sad now..don't know how to do...wat can I do now???confusING
"这是我们不能避免的东西...所以看开点"
today I tell jia qi this...hope she understand=)
skip...............................I also don't want say anymore..
hey,I put down already..blar...
don't know is good news or bad news..haha
maybe ws don't think so...I know..wakaka
since this week..I saw 1 time only oo...
but I also hope can saw more times la...haiz...
nvm la..actually don't know real or not...my heart alway change 1..
now say put down..later don't want liao..blar
I am going crazy now=.=lll
*all my friends happy always...don't because something then change our friendship..
friendship never end 1...friends always here..never change...

No comments: